Giuseppe Graziano is the CEO and founder of GGRG.com. With a focus on the 2,000 top-tier liquid .com domain names, Giuseppe has brokered over 8 digits in domains for his clients, receiving award nominations for “Blogger of the Year“ and “Industry Goodwill Ambassador“ in 2015 and “Broker of the Year“ in 2016. Escrow.com awarded Giuseppe “Master of Domains”, as one of the top 3 highest-grossing domain brokers in the world in 2016. Giuseppe has lived in 6 countries across 3 continents, speaks 5 languages and holds a Master Degree in International Management from the Fudan University in Shanghai, China.
IN THE MEDIA
- 2023/07/18 New Liquid Market Report Shows Solid Sales for Short .Coms.
- 2020/08/28 ICA Giuseppe Graziano Profile
- 2019/02/01 DOMAIN PULSE Bitcoin, GDPR, Chinese Economy, New gTLDs: Giuseppe Graziano Discusses From An Investors’ Perspective
- 2018/11/04 GODADDY Investing in short domain names, an interview with Giuseppe Graziano
- 2018/09/25 DN JOURNAL GGRG Launches a New Platform devoted to buying and selling 3L .com domains
- 2018/08/16 DN JOURNAL GGRG 2Q-2018 Report on Liquid Domain Sales Shows China Slowdown Driving Drop in Median Prices
- 2018/07/30 DOMAIN SHERPA Domain Sherpa Review – July 30
- 2018/05/20 DOMAIN SHERPA Liquid Domain Name Market Report 1st Quarter 2018
- 2017/12/12 INTERNET.BS Interview with Giuseppe Graziano
- 2017/05/11 DOMAIN PULSE China and US Dominate Short .COM Domain Buys, But Differences In Preferences Finds Liquid Domains Report.
- 2017/05/09 DNJOURNAL GGRG’s Latest Analysis of Short .Com Domain Sales Boosted By New Data Provided by Escrow.com
- 2017/05/09 ONLINE DOMAIN Liquid Domains Market: Escrow.com reports $16M transactions in Q1 2017.
- 2017/02/14 DNJOURNAL Report Says Chinese Buyers Gobbled up a bigger piece of the Liquid .com Pie in 4Q-2016.
- 2015/11/02 DOMAIN NAME WIRE Andrew Allemann interviews Giuseppe about investing in 4 letter .com domains on his podcast.
- 2015/07/20 DOMAIN SHERPA Michael Cyger interviews Giuseppe about how to value liquid domains.
- 2015/05/01 DOMAIN INVESTING Giuseppe Graziano launches domain brokerage.
Ready to work with us?
Let us appraise your short, liquid .com domain (2N, 3N, 2L):