I, like most people, thought I could do what domain brokers do… simply execute some searches for my domain brand and email the potential buyers. And perhaps I could do what normal domain brokers do. Giuseppe, however, works harder and smarter than any domain broker in the industry. He’s also very well connected, respected, and has the experience to be doing some of the largest domain transactions worldwide. He keeps in contact with most of the largest international companies, especially those in China, Europe and the U.S., and can find those buyers out there that will are willing to pay the highest value for your domain.
The question you have to ask yourself is, is it worth the commission to hire a domain broker? With his skills, connections and reputation in the industry, there’s no question in my mind that Giuseppe will increase the sales price of your domain significantly higher than any commission he will charge.
Patrick Riley CEO at ark.com
With a focus on liquid .com domain names, Giuseppe has brokered over 8 digits in domains for his clients, receiving award nominations for “Blogger of the Year“, “Industry Goodwill Ambassador“ and “Broker of the Year“ . Escrow.com awarded him “Master of Domains“, as one of the top 3 highest-grossing domain brokers in the world. Giuseppe has lived in 6 countries across 3 continents, speaks 5 languages and holds a Master Degree in International Management from the Fudan University in Shanghai, China.
Don’t work with any broker – work with an Expert. We are the foremost experts on short .com domains. Here is why:
SUPERIOR MARKET KNOWLEDGE
You might wonder what the words “Liquid Domain“, “Chips” and “Floor Price” have in common. They all appeared first on our newsletters and blog before becoming commonly used. When I started GGRG, I was shocked at the status of the industry. Many brokers do not specialize in any category and are largely uninformed with the current market prices. This results at best in wasting client’s time and, at worst, in selling your domain for a price lower than its potential. Since the founding of GGRG, we worked hard to create awareness about the correct market pricing by creating the Liquid Market Report (in collaboration with Escrow.com, Intelium, and ShortNames), the first in the industry to report on the current floor prices, development index and other key indicators that allow you to keep the pulse of the market.
PROVEN SALE PROCESS
Our market knowledge allows us to develop a 5-step process that yields a 91% success rate and allowed us to sell $10M+ in liquid domains. But don’t take our word for it. Escrow.com awarded us with the prestigious “Master of Domains” award for being one of the top 3 highest-grossing brokers in the world.
ETHICS & TRANSPARENCY
There are many dangers to be aware of when working with a domain broker:
- Some brokers push to close a deal as soon as possible because they only get paid on a commission basis. This often translates into pushing sellers to accept an offer too early. With our sales process, we make sure you accept the offer only after knowing exactly what is the highest possible price.
- Have you noticed how some brokers try buying your domain by making you an offer? Or they might even not tell you who the buyer is, because they are actually buying the domain for themselves! We believe you should know if your broker is working in your best interest or not. We always disclose who we are negotiating with and, whenever possible, we will let you know the exact words used by the buyers.
- We do not have sales quotas, which allows us to work with you on a long-term perspective. This does not mean that we are not proactive about selling, and you can often expect to receive the first offer within the first 30 days. Some deals took us a few weeks, others 3 years! Whatever it takes, our priority is to help you maximize the value of your domain.
In the media
- INTERNET.BS Interview with Giuseppe Graziano
- DOMAIN PULSE Bitcoin, GDPR, Chinese Economy, New gTLDs: Giuseppe Graziano Discusses From An Investors’ Perspective
- GODADDY Investing in short domain names, an interview with Giuseppe Graziano
- DN JOURNAL GGRG Launches a New Platform devoted to buying and selling 3L .com domains
- DN JOURNAL GGRG 2Q-2018 Report on Liquid Domain Sales Shows China Slowdown Driving Drop in Median Prices
- DOMAIN SHERPA Domain Sherpa Review – July 30
- DOMAIN SHERPA Liquid Domain Name Market Report 1st Quarter 2018
- DOMAIN PULSE China and US Dominate Short .COM Domain Buys, But Differences In Preferences Finds Liquid Domains Report.
- DNJOURNAL GGRG’s Latest Analysis of Short .Com Domain Sales Boosted By New Data Provided by Escrow.com
- ONLINE DOMAIN Liquid Domains Market: Escrow.com reports $16M transactions in Q1 2017.
- DNJOURNAL Report Says Chinese Buyers Gobbled up a bigger piece of the Liquid .com Pie in 4Q-2016.
- DOMAIN NAME WIRE Andrew Allemann interviews Giuseppe about investing in 4 letter .com domains on his podcast.
- DOMAIN SHERPA Michael Cyger interviews Giuseppe about how to value liquid domains.
- DOMAIN INVESTING Giuseppe Graziano launches domain brokerage.
Ready to work with us?
Let us appraise your short, liquid .com domain (2N, 3N, 2L):